Friday, November 24, 2006

Be forewarned

Not much was new in my truthful, innocuous blog posted on October 27. If you have been following my journey, you already knew I am a huge admirer of Mr. Buffett's and that I have writing difficulties along my way. Indeed, many of the words and phrases in the posting could be found in either my previous blogs or in the letter I wrote to Mr. Buffett at the end of August.

That's why, as I mentioned in my previous blog, I was surprised to see so many strong reactions to it. That's also why I am posting three blogs at once. -- If every word I write elicits all sorts of interpretations, speculations and reactions, I'd better put out as many words as possible at one time. Then I won't have to spend a lot of time and energy to go through them. Unlike a president or a prime minister who has dozens, if not hundreds, of people working for him, I am only human and can only handle so much.

 

One of the reactions to my blog that shocked me was that some pundits again brought up the issue of my dignity photos or videos to intimidate me.

I am fully aware that the killer, i.e., RCMP/CSIS, had my dignity photos or videos. I am confident that RCMP/CSIS is capable of such extreme nastiness as to "leak" those photos or videos to the public domain, as demonstrated by their leaking damaging (and untrue) information about Mehar Arar to the media. Because of that, I have to issue a warning to the Harper government, the guardian of Canadian tax-payer money: I WILL SUE IF MY PRIVACY IS VIOLATED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT AND I WILL SUE BIG TIME.

Be forewarned.