Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The Report

Wow, I almost slipped into a daze again, after the integrated attack (police bullying + Internet problems) prior to the much-hyped secretive health conference.

Anyway, I am releasing my report today.

Now, if screaming headline is what you have been expecting, go directly to Chapter 7. It's titled The Emperor Has No Clothes, thanks to a cue by Jim Travers.

But please do not call me a revolutionary, or any other label that would purposefully incite fear or hatred. I am simply summoning every drop of my strength and courage to do the right thing.

"The people are always right." Sure they are, but only when they are not fooled.

In the end, I have this much confidence: Sooner or later, everybody knows the truth. And sooner or later, the vast majority will do the right thing.