Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Coincidence or Conspiracy?

Three police "sightings" within 24 hours. Anybody has my luck over the long weekend? (You have to take into the account of my problem with this blog by Google, though.)

  1. Around 10:35PM on Sunday September 5, 2004, I just got off the SkyTrain at Lougheed Station. While walking south on Government Rd, a police cruiser came from behind me and turned right on Cardston - which was my intended direction. Soon after I turned right to Cardston, I saw the police vehicle coming toward me and headed out of Cardston.
  2. The next day at around 3:30PM, I exited my apartment building via the west-side door to go to my car. While driving south along Bell Ave, I noticed a police vehicle parked on Hunter Street, directly facing west- side of my apartment building. I stopped at the red light at the intersection of Bell and Lougheed Hwy. Just when I was about to turn left on green light, the police car came out to the intersection and turned right. I tried to take a note of its ID but failed.
  3. About three hours later (around 6:25PM), at the same location and under similar circumstances - except that I existed the building via front door - another (or the same) police vehicle came to the intersection after I did, turned right while I turned left on Lougheed. This time I was able to note the marker ("1B4") at the top left corner from the back of the police vehicle. (I assume it belongs to Burnaby RCMP.)

Looks like I need to blow the whistle on one of our most trusted institutions first.

At the mean time, would somebody please ask the Prime Minister what other federal department/agency had bullied me and if there really is nothing on my file.