Saturday, January 15, 2005

Change of name

On January 5, after posting the summary of connections to Cecilia Zhang case in my last entry, I changed the name of this blog.

+++

The old name was "A JOBLESS IMMIGRANT WITHOUT PRIVACY", with the following description:

"On May 21, 2004, I stumbled on this blogosphere and immediately grabbed a spot. Intuitively, blogging seemed to be a helpful tool for what I was about to do.

However, I was still "in a daze" from years of being stalked, harassed, intruded and threatened. And Internet has been a huge part of that dreadful experience. That's why I haven't blogged a single word so far.

Anyway, I used to call myself Internet-challenged. Now, I want to change that, and everything in between, come hell or high water.

Just read me. 07/25/2004"

+++

The new name is "Feeding our comatose pundits", with one-line description:

"Indifference is the epitome of evil."