Monday, April 02, 2007

Wildly oscillating interpretations (2): The Bush administration

In my Chinese article revealing the inside story behind China's recent anti-satellite missile test, I mentioned some key words used by U.S. vice-president Dick Cheney to support my claim that U.S. government knew the real reason of the test all along, although in public they used this incident to sell their "China Threat" propaganda.

These words used by Mr. Cheney also indicated that the Bush administration knew that their nuclear misinterpretations of my writings were wrong.

The following were excerpts from Mr. Cheney's speech on December 30, 2006:

"…few have ever risen so high with so little guile or calculation."

"Sometimes in our political affairs, kindness and candor are only more prized for their scarcity. And sometimes even the most careful designs of men cannot improve upon history's accident."

"He was not just a nice guy, the next-door neighbor …"

Similarly, in a January 2, 2007 speech by Dr. Henry Kissinger, who reportedly maintains a close tie with the current Bush administration, he said: "Propelled into the presidency by a sequence of unpredictable events, he had an impact so profound it's rightly to be considered providential." -- Because of my poor English, I looked up the word providential in a dictionary: Due to or effected by divine providence.

I should emphasize that both speeches were delivered soon after I published my blog 1.3 billion Chinese people is my divinity on December 27, 2006. The Bush administration was apparently going to accept that there was indeed "a divine intervention".

More to come in this series.