Sunday, April 05, 2009

I am disappointed

Having spilled the beans about China's plan to start an imminent war with India just before the G20 Summit in London, I borrowed one book from VPL later that day because I did not want to lose my personal cause. And I had hoped that I would be heard this time.

In the evening of Friday April 3, I again returned a book to VPL, signaling my willingness to be considered to replace Hu Jintao. I did so because I wanted to stop North Korea from launching its rocket. For North Korea, launching such a powerful rocket had to have the backing of Beijing, its traditional ally in the region. In fact, I believe that allowing North Korea to launch such a rocket at this time was connected to Beijing's plan to start a war with India.

I believe the North Korea knew me as a potential leader for China. That they did not launch its rocket on Saturday had given me hope initially.

As such, I was extremely disappointed at hearing the news of the launch last night. Not that the launch itself was not successful technically, it apparently was. I am disappointed that North Korea went ahead anyways. Apparently, Hu Jintao is still in charge in Beijing.

I borrowed two more books from VPL today.