Thursday, December 11, 2008

Michael Coren, come clean

I called in his show on CFRB and was on very briefly between 3:10PM and 3:15PM this Tuesday December 9th. Before I had the chance to reveal my special identity as a candidate for the 5th generation of Chinese leadership, or to make the point that my file was the root cause of the current political crisis in Ottawa, he said to me on air: "So, you are saying the prime minister is 5 steps ahead of you."

By talking in codes on public airway, Mr. Coren was apparently doing the bidding for the Conservative government to keep me off the airway. From my standpoint, this was not that hard to understand. -- I did some research online on Sunday December 7th on radio talk shows and his was one of those I visited. The government, who monitors every move of mine, online or offline, simply moved one (not 5!) step of me by influencing Mr. Coren beforehand.

I have since tried to call his show to confront him about this. On Wednesday, I could not get through. On Thursday, I was turned away by his producer. By the way, in these two shows, he had been trying very hard to stay away from politics topics.

Michael Coren, come clean.