Friday, December 05, 2008

Letter to GG: the real cause of our political crisis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Yu <jimdyu@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 6:39 AM
Subject: the real cause of our political crisis
To: info@gg.ca


Excellency:

I am a Chinese immigrant residing in Vancouver. I am also a candidate for the next (5th) generation of Chinese leadership. I know the root cause of our current political crisis in Ottawa and I think you should know it, too.

This crisis is entirely manufactured by our political class - both the Conservatives and the oppositions. The primary consideration behind Conservative's Economic Update last Thursday was to deliberately create the crisis. Contrary to what many observers believed, the prime minister, being a shrewd politician as he always is, wanted desperately to shut down the parliament so that he would not have to deal with my file.

At the core of my file was my years' struggle to seek justice for Cecilia Zhang, an innocent 9-year-old Toronto girl who, I believe with a minimum 60% certainty, was murdered by our own government.

The whole country watched Excellency read the Speech from the Throne on November 19. Between the lines, the prime minister signaled to the "people in the loop" - including all political parties, senior civil servants, and a substantial portion of our media - his intention: "Parliament should be an expression of our highest ideals and deepest values, our greatest hopes and grandest dreams for the future of our children."

This is not to mention the treatments I got from his government due to my struggle to seek justice for Cecilia Zhang, as well as my political orientations. For my protest on Pattullo Bridge in New Westminster at the end of October 2005 - which gave the then opposition parties the determination to bring down the Martin government - I was put into a malicious prosecution process in which virtually every aspect, from the judges, to lawyers (whether paid or pro bono), Crown counsel, Forensic Psychiatrists, etc. etc., had been influenced by the government. As a result, I was incarcerated for 4 months and forced to take psychiatric medication in a mental hospital afterwards. There were also multiple attempts on my personal life by this government, including one in prison where I was assaulted by Mr. Aikman, one of Canada's most violent criminals. Consider this: The day before I was assaulted, Aikman was informed that his first-degree (?) murder charge had been dropped. (There were many other facts suggesting the assault was encouraged, ultimately, by the government.)

After I was released from the mental hospital, I wrote to the Russian Embassy for political asylum on July 31. I believe it was after the prime minister had found out this that he first signaled to the country that he was to call a snap election, only one week after he had called two by-elections. I remember one report by Canadian Press, - which, I believe, is PMO's favorite news outlet, - quoted a Conservative source about the decision to call an election, using the phrase "kangaroo court". -- If you would look into my court records, you will find that I used this phrase in court.

Yes, our political class are talking in codes and between lines to keep the Canadian public in the dark. Just two days ago, NDP MP Pat Martin used the word "insight" on CBC Newsworld. I knew what he meant. He knew that I am his biggest obstacle to form this Liberal-NDP Coalition Government - which, by the way, worried me greatly with its secessionist component holding the balance of power - and attacked and discredited me as a certified mental patient. Excellency, when I was locked up in mental hospital, I was forced to take high doses of psychiatric drugs and I soon had suicidal thoughts. The only way for me to get out of the hospital was to admit that the doctors and courts were right. That's why I praised the drugs for improving my "poor insight". Even now, I fear everyday of being returned to mental hospital.

Excellency, I know I have put forward some quite unbelievable allegations. If you need more detailed information, you could visit my websites starting at www.jyu1.blogspot.com. One of my websites, www.sfu.ca/~jyu1, was however forcefully taken down by SFU just last week, first under the pretext that I had used up my disc space, then under the false accusation that I had not maintained the payment. I firmly believe, as usual, the government was behind this.

However, there is also a rather simple way to for you to find out if all this is true: Simply ask the prime minister about it when he approach you for the permission to prorogue the Parliament today.

Having found out the truth, you will find it much easier to make this critical decision for the country.


Respectfully,

Jim Yu


Update (20081208): Internet Archive has the contents of my SFU website.

Update (20090509): I just noticed that Internet Archive is missing some chapters of my first report. I have posted the report in its entirety here.