Tuesday, August 10, 2004

My Impression of Mr. Svend Robinson

Actually, I do not have much of an impression of my former MP because I did not have enough material to form one.

  1. I met Mr. Robinson at a public event on December 6, 2002. I told him that I had a problem and I needed his help. He asked me to see his assistant.
  2. On April 24, 2003, I went to his office and talked to his assistant Jane Pepper.
  3. On January 9, 2004, I went to his office again and showed him the first two chapters of my report.

I never called him or his office. So, as you can see, I don't know if I had contributed to his fall from grace.

But who knows? Even the judge had reportedly said that Mr. Robinson would go to his grave as the only person who would ever know if his crime was calculated, or a freak impulse and lapse in judgement by an unstable man.